Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Citizen Complaint Reporting Form

Help us keep out waterways clean!
Call 717-249-4409 during business hours (M-F, 8AM to 4PM) if you see unusual colors, suds or mud in out stormwater or if the water has an unusual odor.
You can use the form that can be downloaded here to report pollution in stormwater. Email the completed form to, or deliver completed to the Township Building @ 350 North Middlesex Road, Carlisle, PA 17013